Information you need to email ME for the booking:
- Direct email address of contact person
- Full Names of ALL persons who will be staying in the unit.
- Ages of any persons under 21. (Note: minimum age of person booking the rental is 26, please bring ID)
- Home address with city, state (prov), country, zip (postal) code.
- Home phone, work phone, cell phone, fax phone (if available).
- Date of arrival (3pm check-in time) - match day and date.
- Date of departure (10am check-out time) - match day and date.
- Unit wanted to rent, ie- 4th floor = 406Gulf
- Credit card number with expiry date to hold booking dates.
Please note that your credit card will NOT be used for the deposit or the rental. The rental office does NOT take credit cards.
We use the credit card to hold the dates until you send in the advance rent deposit and the signed contract.
You will not see anything on your card unless you dont go through with the rental, in which case the $500 booking fee will be charged.
This is especially important in "Last Minute Rentals" since in most cases it will be almost impossible to re-rent the dates in time.
We strongly encourage you to obtain cancellation insurance from a travel agent for any losses you might incur if you cannot complete
Information you need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the booking:
- Immediately after you have confirmed the booking with me please send ALL of the above information (except credit card info), along with a
(payable to "Excelsior Realty Corporation") for the US$500* advance rent deposit to:
Linda Shea, Rental Agent
6263 Midnight Pass Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34242
Excelsior does not send out a contract until a rental deposit has been received by them.
*Please note that on last minute rentals the entire rental charge must be sent in (payable to "Excelsior Realty Corporation").
The security deposit for rentals at Excelsior is $300 which will be returned to you 30-60 days after the termination of the rental less any deductions.
Deductions may come from long distance charges, Pay-TV movies, damage to unit, extra cleaning etc. One-Half the rent (minimum one week) is due 90 days prior to check-in.
LINK-->Click here - for Excelsior Beach to Bay Condominiums'
Official Rate Sheet
LINK-->Click here - for Excelsior Beach to Bay
Condominiums' Official Cancellation Policy
Here are links to our condominiums detailing availability, rates and layout.